Join our family! Apply today to be a part of the A. Arnold Moving team! Full-time opportunities with benefits are available. Apply below!
We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture by loading items into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location.
To be successful as a mover you must have stamina to perform manual duties that often require strength. You should also be able to plan the most efficient ways to pack items into the moving truck.
• Wrap furniture in protective material.
• Load, pack, and unload items with care.
• Ensure that no items are damaged while moving.
• Place furniture in the requested positions at the new location.
• Physically fit.
• Punctual and professional.
• A driver’s license would be advantageous.
Salary: $15-$18 per hour depending on experience.
We are seeking a dependable and organized CDL truck driver with a great deal of physical and mental stamina and consistently ensures safe and accurate deliveries. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
• Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
• Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner
• Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage
• Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
• Communicate with dispatch as needed
• Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
• Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
• Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
• Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
• Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times
• Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
• Adhere to company rules and regulations
• Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
• Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
• Make safety a priority at all times
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Valid Commercial driver’s license required
• Clean driving record
• Must pass a background check and drug test
• Skilled at driving large vehicles
• Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
• Physically and mentally fit
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
• Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
• Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
• High level of composure and good stress management
Salary: $18-$22 per hour depending on experience.